Post 4: A Time travel to the future

Dear readers: 

How has your week been? I come back today with a new topic, and it is "time travel to the future". 

Well, this is a really difficult topic for me, because If I traveled through the time, I would definitely choose the past, since it has many interesting things, not only memories of our own lives but also events of other eras in which we didn't exist.  

Although, I like to dream about the future sometimes, I believe that is more important to live fully in the present and not forget where we come from, in order to avoid repeating our mistakes.

Now, if I really had to pick a time, maybe it would be 10 or 20 years in the future. I think it is far enough, since it might still be part of the planet. So I would be able to see my personal progress as the world has had. 

I hope that by that time, we will have advanced in environmental, social, health and educational issues in all parts of the world. That science will have advanced in new technologies to have more tools to face the challenges mentioned above. Like new alternative energies, ways of recycling, public policies against discrimination, violence or pollution, new cures for diseases and quality education for all people. I also hope to have been part of some of these processes.

As a future scientist, I cannot help but look forward, in order to improve our present. But I don't have to miss the present for that, do I? 

I'm done for this time, see you soon. 


Comments

Popular Posts