Post 5: Changes to my study programme

Hi dear readers: 

I hope you have been very nice. Although I'm really busy this week and I have a lot of exames, I come again with a new post. And It is about the changes that I would do to my study programme. 

I don't know where to start, I have a lot of things to say about this topic. 





First of all, the curriculum. Actually I just want to change few subjects of the program, because they don't contribute so much to the career or could be included as a topic of another class. Also, the lenght of the studies would be shorter, if these courses weren't thaugh.

Now, about the workload, Often I really think it is so long and tiring, and addition it is very demanding, some weekends I just study and a person needs to rest too. But I can't make the subjects easier, I can only try to organize my time as best as posible. So, I believe that the university schedule should be more flexible and that classes shouldn't be taught so late, it could be from 8:30 to 17:30 per day, or look for a schedule in which the academic results are more effective.

Finally, the infrastructure and facilities of the university could be better, well, the intitution is public and doesn't have a lot of money, so we can't do anything in this situation. But it would be good to replace some things in the laboratories, so that we can work more comfortably.  Another thing is to organize well the spaces to be used, since there aren't so many buildings or rooms and we are four careers. Sometimes there are overcrowded classes in very small rooms.

That's all for today, bye bye readers.

Comments

Popular Posts