Post 1: A Country I Would Like To Visit

Dear readers: 

How have you been doing ? I'm really great. Today, I will tell you about a country I would like to visit.

Well, for me it's pretty difficult to choose just one place for traveling, actually I would like to travel around the world. But, If I have to choose, I think Denmark would be a good destination. 

I'm really interested in the Viking culture, deities and their history. As well, one of my relatives lives there and I would really be excited to see his new home and the country where he loves to live.

If I have the chance to go, I will definitely enjoy all the tourist sites, forests and beaches, however I don't think it's a place where I would live or work. Despite their good quality of life, education, fair laws, care for the environment, and also considering that my uncle and aunt live there. It wouldn't be my final destination to settle down, It is also a very cold country and the people are not as warm as in Latin America. I think I would miss that very much.

I want to continue traveling and getting to know the world and when I decide to live somewhere, I think it will be in an English-speaking country, as I want to continue practicing my English. 


That's all for today, thank you for reading my blog, bye bye 


Comments

  1. The Viking culture is very interesting, I have read a little about it but I had not considered visiting Denmark. It is a wonderful country!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts