Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

Dear readers:

How are you? I'm fine and I am here with a new post. Today, I will tell you about the most wonderful concert I have seen.

Well, when I was 16 years old, in 2018, there was a big boom of Korean pop. And one of my best friends was really into that kind of music, so she told me that her favourite group would be on tour in Chile in july and she asked me if I could attend the concert with her, because she didn't want to go alone. I quite liked Kpop, but I was not a big fan of the band, although I had listened a few of their more famous songs and found them enjoyable. Then, I decided to join her.

And I couldn't have decided better!


It was a great experience and definitely exceeded my expectations, their choreographies were really impressive and from there I was sure that live music is incomparable. We sang along during the whole concert with my friend. Later that the band also became one of my favorites of the genre.

It was also my first time at the Movistar Arena, and an event I will always remember. Even though, my friend lives and studies a little far away now, whenever I listen to Got7 I feel that she is closer to me.

That's all for now, see you later, dears!

Comments

Popular Posts